The on-site registration is localted at the building of Xichang Tang(锡昌堂), which is marked as *A* in the google map.
On-site Regristration starts from 15 September 2013, 15:00-21:00, and 16 September 2013 the whole morning.
For registration, please click your type and send the form to email@example.com.
- Foreign Participants: 200 USD (Non-student)
- Foreign Students: 100 USD
- Domestic Participants: 600 RMB (Non-student)
- Domestic Students: 300 RMB
Registration Fee includes conference materials, lunch (vegetarian/standard) and coffe break.
In case you need an invitation letter for visa to China Mainland, please provide your information about Passport Number, Sex, Birthday and Postal address to us, the above information is required by the Chinese embassy. We will prepair an invitation letter for you a.s.a.p. .
For vegetarians, please indicate as additional information in the registration form.
- Banquet: 50 USD or 300 RMB (May *NOT* available for registration after July 31,2013)
- Excursion: 50 USD or 300 RMB
Bank Transfer Information
ALC 2013 is an ASL sponsored conference. ASL Student members are exempted from Registration Fee and could apply ASL student travel grants, please see here for details.
- Beneficiary's Name: Sun Yat-sen University
- Account Number: 3602 8648 0910 0002 723
- Swift Code: ICBKCNBJGDG
- Beneficiary's Address: Xingang Road West 135, 510275 Guangzhou, P. R. China
- Beneficiary Bank's Name: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Guangdong Branch, Sub-branch of Sun Yat-sen University
- Beneficiary Bank's Address: Xingang Road West 135, 510275 Guangzhou, P. R. China
- Please use "ALC2013" and participant's name/affiliation as postscripts on the bank transfer form.
- Please send a valid warrant of your remittance [eg. a scanned copy of the remittance receipt] to firstname.lastname@example.org for the confirmation of your payment.
- Checks are not accepted.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- 国内缴纳转账信息(For Chinese Participants)
- 帐号: 3602 8648 0910 0002 723
- 银行： 中国工商银行广州市中山大学支行
- We will arrange in-campus accommodation for members of the committees and invited speakers. Other participants should book their accommodation directly with hotels, preferably before July 1, 2013. Hotels in Guangzhou could be found and booked via here.
- We recommend some hotels around the campus, which will offer special prices for ALC2013 participants. These hotels are listed below:
- New Pearl River Hotel
- About 30 minutes by walking to the conference site, with direct shuttle bus service to the Baiyun International Airport of Guangzhou (Google map)
- Standard room without breakfast: RMB330
- Contact:Sally380@126.com (Ms. Zhaoyin Wu, 吴兆银 小姐) Tel: +86-20-3425 5335 (ext. 3389), Fax: +86-20-3425 5417.
- Please explicitly identify yourself as a participant of the Asian Logic Conference, when making reservation.
- Zijingyuan Hotel
- In-campus hotel, rooms are limited, < 10 minutes by walking to the conference site (Google map).
- There are 5 deluxe single rooms (RMB185 per night) in the maining building, 8 double rooms (RMB185 per night) and 10 single rooms (RMB143 per night) available (both in the International Students Building). All rooms are air conditioned, but rooms in the International Students Building may have windows facing a busy avenue (Xin'gang Xi Road).
For booking, registered participants please write Ms. Guangying Lin (email@example.com), before July. Deposit to be paid upon check-in, in cash (RMB) or credit cards.
- 中山大学西苑宾馆(For Participants from China Mainland, HK and Macao)